OUR NEW HOME IN BILLINGS, MO! WE ARE SO EXCITED! The closing day is June 29th. So we have just less then a month left in Tn! We love Tn! We pray we can be as happy in Springfield!
Wow! I havent read blogs in a couple months, I didnt know you were moving! Its a lovely house! We are moving too, next month- to Ft Rucker, Alabama for the next 3 years. We will probably live in Dothan, just outside of Ft Rucker. Any chance we can get kids together to play and catch up before you go?
wow!!! what about your cows??
ReplyDeleteTammy, it is beautiful! I am so excited for you guys and so sad for all of us!! We had a blast yesterday. You will be missed.
ReplyDeleteOh I guess I forgot to mention we are tripling the amount of land we have! It's going to be fun!
ReplyDeleteWow! I havent read blogs in a couple months, I didnt know you were moving! Its a lovely house! We are moving too, next month- to Ft Rucker, Alabama for the next 3 years. We will probably live in Dothan, just outside of Ft Rucker. Any chance we can get kids together to play and catch up before you go?
ReplyDeleteI get butterflies just thinking about it! I don't think I saw this picture but the others look great and I am sure it is much better in person!
ReplyDeleteWow, I love your new house! How have you been?
ReplyDelete