Today is a day of confusion! I know this move is the right thing and I am truly excited to go and do the things the Lord would have me do in Missouri. However, I am so incredibly sad about leaving the people I love here in Tennessee. What an amazing 6.5 years it has been. I never wanted to leave this place and truthfully, I still don't. I have been blessed with friends here that I will treasure forever. Many of them are my sisters, we are not blood related but it just feels like we are sisters. I know I have been blessed with the promise of an eternal family. It must be possible that these relationships I have with these dear friends are eternal also. I have learned much from so many and have been so incredibly blessed by the women they are. I am so grateful for this experience and it sorrows me to think my sweet friends are not just down the road and available for a short visit. I will miss you all so much. I don't like to think of us being spread out all over the country. It is already so hard to be away from my parents in California. Through all of this I am so grateful to have a husband who understands and feels the same way I do. The move is hard on him too. He also has allowed his heart to become entwined with so many. I can't express my gratitude for what we are going through. How wonderful it is too have loved so deeply and to be blessed with so much!
We have so much to look forward to. This is a wonderful opportunity for us in Missouri.
We'll miss you guys. There's going to a huge hole in our ward that will never get filled. Go do your stuff out there in MO, get it done and move back ASAP.
ReplyDeleteYou'll do so much good up there and will know soon enough why you had to go.
ReplyDeleteSpencer misses his "awesome" teacher though... we all miss you guys but wish you the very best! What a lucky ward to have had you for that long, huh!
I truly understand how you feel. I know that the Lord would not direct you with out reason. I have been struggeling with our decision for over two years and I think you know how I feel. New adventures await and more friends to make. You are strong and have a great family to stand by you!
ReplyDeleteWe are in MO too! It is a very fun state, you will like it. But I completely understand missing TN. I miss TN so much sometimes...I really get so homesick and I miss our ward all the time. You will do so much good here in MO though, enjoy it. =D
ReplyDelete