Friday, October 16, 2009

My Son's Birthday

We just celebrated my son's birthday. We had such a fun time with our family (Brody and Uncle Bill) and friends. I am so pleased with our little boy. He was so grateful for everyone coming to celebrate his birthday. He kept telling me, "Mom, you did too much or you spent too much on me". It is so nice to be blessed with a little guy who is so grateful for the things he is given and for kind words and thoughts towards him.
He had such a great day, we wore him out. About the time all the guest had left I found him in a chair next to the fire almost asleep. He said, " I had so much fun, I just can't keep my eyes open."
I am also please with my oldest son. He was so happy to see his brother have a wonderful time. He was not one bit selfish and he wanted to help his brother have a special day!
My little girl had a ball, she is looking forward to her special day!
A great big thank you to Phillip and all his hard work today! He took the day off to spend it with our son and that helped make the day extra special. It is so nice having him around! He is such a big help to me.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, sounds like you guys had some fun! I totally miss you and I am sorry that I am so bad at keeping in touch with you.
    I love you all!

    ReplyDelete