Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Grateful for good kids



Phillip is working in St. Louis this week. Our closest temple is on St. Louis and we love to be with daddy, so we came along. Being here this week has help me to discover that we have been blessed with some really good kids. I'm not bragging, just grateful for our blessings. The kids have been troopers. When Phillip is at work we spend our time doing all the educational activities we can get in. I have enjoyed seeing their interest and watching them love learning. Today we did the Zoo, the Ulysses S. Grant farm, the Temple (of course), and the Gateway Arch. I am amazed at their thirst for knowledge. It is so fun to be with them and see each of them grow. Thanks Phillip for making it a priority for me to be with the kids!

2 comments:

  1. St. Louis is so much fun! You do have good kids :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is great Tami! I am glad that your are enjoying yourselves, you have awesome kids! There are a lot of fun things to do in St. Louis.
    Take care, tell everyone hello!

    ReplyDelete