Mom requested pictures of the new house and being a real estate agent I prefer to take pictures of people. The first one is Dallas in the kitchen. After this picture she refused to do any more
without posing her way. So she was done after that except for the one in her room.
The next three are of Grant in the living room and dining room.
Then we have the two boys under the deck, headed out to the pond.
Next we have Hamer in the basement bathroom and my favorite of Hamer trying to camouflage
himself in his mango tango bedroom. I know I need to paint!
himself in his mango tango bedroom. I know I need to paint!
Last is Dallas in her bedroom. She is very proud to show off that she gets to have the Lorinda Hunter, temple picture hung on her wall. It was to big for the mantle. Lucky little girl!
Chelsea requested them too but your mom beat me to the punch! I LOVE IT!!!! Are you kidding! The stock pond would be used everyday by T. Wow! When can we come???
ReplyDeleteI love your new home! Are you all settled in now? I hope all is going well for you guys!
ReplyDelete(Lori Bustos)
Tammy! You moved!!! Tadd and I were saying the other day we needed to have your family over. I feel so bad we never got together after we moved here. What a big adventure ya'll are on - hopefully all is well with your family. I was cleaning out my old email account that was taken over with Spam and found an email from you with your blog address. Thanks for sending it to me - we'll have to keep up with you.
ReplyDeleteI am so glad the kids are enjoying their new place. I hope you are feeling more and more settled each day. Hugs.
ReplyDeleteHi Hamer, Grant, and Dallas! Wow- I love your fish! That looks soooo fun! From, Caleb
ReplyDeleteWe miss you!!! I love your new house! I hope you are getting all settled in. Love you!
ReplyDelete