Sunday, November 22, 2009

Lake Tahoe and Virgina City, Nv







We went to Mom and Dad's cabin in Lake Tahoe. I wanted to kids to enjoy some of the thinks I did as a child. From Tahoe we went to Virgina City, Nv. In Virgina City we saw the silver dollar lady and learned about the silver mining history of Nv. The kids had a great time with Uncle Dougie!

4 comments:

  1. Glad I got
    to see the Silver dollar lady twice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the pictures! Looks like you had a fantastic vacation. Happy Birthday Dallas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, I wish I would have known you were so close, I would have come to visit you. Reno is 1 1/2 from me, I would have driven a little longer to see you, especially since it is so much closer then TN!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun!!! I loved that cabin as a kid. I'm so glad your parents were so kind to let us use it once in a while =)

    ReplyDelete